Date: 2 March 2023
Our contact details
Name: Yeshivath Sharashim (Non-Profit Organization Registered in Israel) t/a Zion Bible Studies
Address: 22 Menahem Mendel Mishklov Street, Apartment 8, Yerushalayim 9540222
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Personal identifiers and contact details (for example, name, email address and phone number)
• Details of your donations (excluding your payment details)
We also place certain cookies on your device.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• To make enquiries via our contact form
• To make donations via our donate page
• If this functionality is available, to ask to be kept in informed about educational opportunities that we offer, including new courses and/or recordings on the website and/or on social media.
We use the information that you have given us as follows:
• If you have made an enquiry via our contact form, in order to respond to your enquiry
• If you have made a donation, to process your donation.
• If you have asked us to be kept informed about educational opportunities that we offer, including new courses and/or recordings on the website and/or on social media, to keep in touch you with about those opportunities.
The basis we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You are not required to provide your information to use our website. By providing your information, you are consenting to us processing it in the ways stated above. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
Where you have asked us to be kept informed about educational opportunities that we offer, we will keep your information until you tell us not to. Otherwise, we will delete your information once we have finished dealing with your enquiry.
Your data protection rights if you are based in the United Kingdom or the European Union
Under United Kingdom and European Union data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.